If you need support from the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul, we are here to help you.
We can support you and/or your friend(s) who might be in need.
When you contact us and we have a record of your details, the information is passed on to a Conference (a branch of SSVP operating within the church) that is closest to your address of residence.
A SSVP member will contact you and you can discuss your situation. Please be assured that we will treat whatever you share with dignity and respect, and your information is kept strictly confidential.
When our members have a better understanding of the issues faced, they will consider how best we may be able to help.
Our Community Services Office and our local SSVP Conferences may offer one (or more, if applicable) of the following types of support:
- Help with financial issues
- Information about Government sources of help
- Advocating for you when liaising with other organisations that can help
- Befriending and Journeying with you throughout your period of difficulty
- Milk and Diaper Programme
- Tuition and Mentoring
- Education Bursary